Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/06/16 09:22:31 UTC

[VOTE] Graduate Apache APISIX (incubating) as a TLP

Hello all,

We've got positive feedback on the DISCUSS thread, I'd like to start
an official VOTE thread now.

Please vote on the resolution pasted below to graduate Apache APISIX from the
incubator to a Top Level Project.

[ ] +1 Graduate Apache APISIX from the Incubator.
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Don't graduate Apache APISIX from the Incubator because ...

This vote will open for at least 72 hours.

Establish the Apache APISIX Project

WHEREAS, the Board of Directors deems it to be in the best interests of
the Foundation and consistent with the Foundation's purpose to establish
a Project Management Committee charged with the creation and maintenance
of open-source software, for distribution at no charge to the public,
related to Apache APISIX is a cloud-native microservices API gateway,
delivering the ultimate performance, security and scalable platform
for APIs and microservices...

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED, that a Project Management Committee
(PMC), to be known as the "Apache APISIX Project", be and hereby
is established pursuant to Bylaws of the Foundation; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the Apache APISIX Project be and hereby is
responsible for the creation and maintenance of software related to
 Apache APISIX is a cloud-native microservices API gateway,
delivering the ultimate performance, security and scalable platform
for APIs and microservices; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache APISIX" be
and hereby is created, the person holding such office to serve at the
direction of the Board of Directors as the chair of the ApacheAPISIX
Project, and to have primary responsibility for
management of the projects within the scope of responsibility of the
Apache APISIX Project; and be it further

RESOLVED, that the persons listed immediately below be and hereby are
appointed to serve as the initial members of the Apache APISIX Project:
* agile6v <ag...@apache.org>
* Ayeshmantha Perera  <ak...@apache.org>
* Jarvis.Qiu <qi...@apache.org>
* jinwei <kv...@apache.org>
* junxu chen <ch...@apache.org>
* Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>
* Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@apache.org>
* Lang Wang <to...@apache.org>
* liling <li...@apache.org>
* linsir <li...@apache.org>
* Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>
* Nirojan Selvanathan <ss...@apache.org>
* sheng wu <wu...@apache.org>
* spacewander <sp...@apache.org>
* Von Gosling  <vo...@apache.org>
* Willem Ning Jiang <ni...@apache.org>
* yousa <yo...@apache.org>
* YuanSheng Wang <me...@apache.org>
* Zhiyuan Ju  <ju...@apache.org>

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Ming Wen be appointed to
the office of Vice President, Apache APISIX, to serve in
accordance with and subject to the direction of the Board of Directors
and the Bylaws of the Foundation until death, resignation, retirement,
removal or disqualification, or until a successor is appointed; and be
it further

RESOLVED, that the Apache APISIX Project be and hereby is tasked
with the migration and rationalization of the Apache IncubatorAPISIX
podling; and be it further

IncubatorAPISIX podling encumbered upon the Apache Incubator PMC are
hereafter discharged.

Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache APISIX (incubating) as a TLP

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Good luck!

Han Luke <lu...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月19日周五 上午10:22写道:

Posted by Han Luke <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

________________________________

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding) Good luck!

Posted by 俊平堵 <du...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding. Good luck!

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1(binding)

Regards
Liang

--
Sent from: http://apache-incubator-general.996316.n3.nabble.com/

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache APISIX (incubating) as a TLP

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)
Good luck

Regards
Jiwei Guo (Tboy)

回覆:[VOTE] Graduate Apache APISIX (incubating) as a TLP

Posted by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding).
Good luck!
Ted Liu

傳送自 Yahoo奇摩電子信箱 Android 版

   在 2020 年 6月 月 16 日週二,時間:17:22 , Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 寫道:   Hello all,

Posted by Linsir Wu <li...@apache.org>.
+1

孙毅 <7s...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月17日周三 上午12:02写道:

Posted by 孙毅 <7s...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by junxu chen <ch...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Guangxu Cheng <gx...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)
------

Posted by hui li <yo...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Lang Wang <to...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by agile6v <ag...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "lgcareer2019@outlook.com" <lg...@outlook.com>.
+1 (non-binding)
Good luck.

DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Gang Li 李岗

lgcareer2019@outlook.com<ma...@outlook.com>

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 (binding).

Good luck!

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 non-binding
Good luck.
-----------------------------------

Posted by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

+1 (binding) and all the best.

I'll also note that has been one of the easiest podling I've mentored as they have from the start proactively seek out how to comply with ASF policy and how to develop their community under the Apache Way. They have set a low committer bar and continue to grow their community.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache APISIX (incubating) as a TLP

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding).

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang