Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Iin Nurhidayat <i_...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/14 13:13:53 UTC

Tomcat Configuration

Hi All,

I have a problem with my deployment.

I have some servlets and one Login.html.
I will put my servlets and Login.html on
/myapplication

Based on book i have read :

a) I configure the server.xml
   <Context path= "/myapplication" docBase=
"/webapps/myapplication"
reloadable= "true " crossContext= "true " >

<Logger className=
"org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger "
prefix= "localhost_myapplication_log. " suffix= ".txt
"
timestamp= "true " / >
</Context >

b) I put Login.html under myapplication directory.
   $CATALINA_HOME\webapps\myapplication

c) I put servlets under classes directory

$CATALINA_HOME\webapps\myapplication\WEB-INF\classes.

But, Tomcat response is can not find /myapplication
(404).

Please advice ...

Thanks

- IN -