Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2007/08/14 00:32:37 UTC

[VOTE] Using Gentleware Poseidon UML tool

Hi guys,

we have discussed with the Gentleware company about using their UML tool
(Poseidon) for those who are interested. I know that they are many UML
tools out there, but at least this one has a community edition which can
be used bu us, and as I used it a lot for state machine design and class
diagrams (
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxASN1/LdapCodec,
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/32460/class_diagram.png),
I would say that it's a cool UML tool.

So now, we need to know about your feeling !

[ ] +1 Let's use Poseidon UML as our UML tool
[ ] +/- 0 I dont' really care, or I will still use my favorite tool (for
which I have a personnal license)
[ ] -1 I disagree with this choice.

The idea is to be able to store the schemas in a common format (possibly
XMI) so that anybody can open them and modify them.

It's up to you now !

Emmanuel

Re: [VOTE] Using Gentleware Poseidon UML tool

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
[X] +1 Let's use Poseidon UML as our UML tool

Cheers,
P-A

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.
Hi Guys,

+1 on using this tool.

Chris

Posted by Stefan Zoerner <sz...@apache.org>.
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> [ ] +1 Let's use Poseidon UML as our UML tool
> [ ] +/- 0 I dont' really care, or I will still use my favorite tool (for
> which I have a personnal license)
> [ ] -1 I disagree with this choice.
>
> The idea is to be able to store the schemas in a common format (possibly
> XMI) so that anybody can open them and modify them.
>
> It's up to you now !

+1

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Using Gentleware Poseidon UML tool

Posted by Christine Koppelt <ch...@googlemail.com>.
+1