Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by satheesh <ts...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2009/01/22 09:26:34 UTC

2 differnt WSDL one service

HI,

I deployed a service in tomcat - axis2 and invoke the WSDL url, I got the
correct wsdl and created xmlbeans from that, again few days later I
insterted some methods and re-build the service and invoked the same url,
this time I got different WSDL and unable to create the xmlbeans stub.
the following shows the different WSDL with different
targetNamespece=http://context.clustering.axis2.apache.org/xsd,

1) the correct WSDL
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://mttest.abc.lk/ttl/">
<wsdl:documentation>ttl</wsdl:documentation>
<wsdl:types>
<xs:schema attributeFormDefault="qualified" elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://contact.dto.mttest.abc.lk/xsd">
<xs:import namespace="http://myDto.test/xsd"/>
<xs:complexType name="Contact">
<xs:sequence>

2) the incorrect one
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://mttest.abc.lk/ttl/">
<wsdl:documentation>ttl</wsdl:documentation>
<wsdl:types>
<xs:schema attributeFormDefault="qualified" elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://context.clustering.axis2.apache.org/xsd">
<xs:import namespace="http://context.axis2.apache.org/xsd"/>
<xs:import namespace="http://util.java/xsd"/>
<xs:complexType name="ContextManager">