Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/05/04 15:43:08 UTC

log4php moved to incubator SVN, log4php/log4net project info updated

The log4php incubation was terminated back in February and no one
took any action to close it out.  I just copied log4php from the
logging tree to the incubator tree (surprised I had enough karma).  I
didn't see any obvious home for dormant code and several retired
projects were still living at the top level.  I also updated the site
source for log4net and log4php in rev 535092, but someone else will
need to refresh the site in due time.  I've sent a request to
infrastructure to close out the mailing lists.