Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Ian Darwin <ia...@darwinsys.com> on 2002/06/19 18:50:38 UTC

[Patch] jakarta-tomcat-4.0/webapps/tomcat-docs/config project.xml connectors.xml: New "big-picture" connectors documentation

There is not in one place a list of all the connectors and their pros and cons.
This patch establishes an initial version of such a document as part of the
tomcat-docs/config documentation.

Ian

Re: [Patch] jakarta-tomcat-4.0/webapps/tomcat-docs/config project.xml connectors.xml: New "big-picture" connectors documentation

Posted by Ian Darwin <ia...@darwinsys.com>.
On June 19, 2002 02:53 pm, you wrote:
> What is a "Legacy web server" ? I hope you're not talking about Apache...

If it ain't Java, it's legacy :-)

Seriously, feel free to change the wording however you like before or after
you commit it.

Ian

Re: [Patch] jakarta-tomcat-4.0/webapps/tomcat-docs/config project.xml connectors.xml: New "big-picture" connectors documentation

Posted by co...@covalent.net.
What is a "Legacy web server" ? I hope you're not talking about Apache...

Costin