Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by rahul kohli <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/26 21:41:35 UTC

Xerces-C on SuSe8 zSeries (zLinux)

Hi,

I want to know if xerces-c is supported on SuSe8 zSeries. I checked the xerces-c download site (http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-c/stable/) but there is nothing explicitly mentioned for xerces-c on SuSe8 zSeries.

Please let me known if it is supported on SuSe8 zSeries and if yes, which version of xerces-c is supported on this OS.

Thanks,
Rahul

---------------------------------

Re: Xerces-C on SuSe8 zSeries (zLinux)

Posted by David Cargill <ca...@ca.ibm.com>.
Hi Rahul,
We don't provide binaries for this platform, however you should be able do
download the source and built it there yourself as it should just be
another Linux box.  You should be able to use any of the latest releases,
say 2.6 (or you can take the 2.7 source from svn).

Regards,
David A. Cargill
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
(905) 413-2371, tie 969
cargilld@ca.ibm.com

             rahul kohli
             <rahulkohli2001@y
             ahoo.com>                                                  To
                                       c-users@xerces.apache.org
             08/26/2005 03:41                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Xerces-C on SuSe8 zSeries (zLinux)
             Please respond to