Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by GOPI KIRAN <go...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/23 18:25:28 UTC

MFT enhancements

Hi Dimuthu,

I was going over that spreadsheet. Can we go ahead and do our POC on
FTP/Globus/TUS.
It is also said that for SFTP SCP can be reused.

If those components are still available we will be going ahead with the POC.
Please confirm.
With regards,
Gopi Kiran

Re: MFT enhancements

Posted by GOPI KIRAN <go...@gmail.com>.
I got it never mind!

I hadn't implemented a few methods!

Also, error makes it pretty clear! I was not able to identify which ones
initially!

With regards,
Gopi Kiran

Re: MFT enhancements