Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Kevin Burton <rk...@charter.net> on 2012/11/03 18:21:59 UTC

.NET Drivers

Does anyone have a good experience with any of the .NET drivers for CouchDB.
I started with 'Relax' and have not been able to get it to work. I am not
sure how to run the tests and the demo didn't appear in the solution when I
first brought it up. Then there were a number of unresolved references to
assemblies that I was not sure where to get. Any other drivers that seem
relatively easy to install and use? Thank you.

Kevin

Re: .NET Drivers

Posted by Nick North <no...@gmail.com>.
I use LoveSeat <https://github.com/soitgoes/LoveSeat> and find it works
well for my purposes. It compiles and runs with no problems and is fairly
straightforward to use.

Nick North