Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org> on 2017/12/13 01:17:32 UTC

Apache MADlib v1.13 Jira dashboard is available

As we get closer to wrap up the release, I have put together the following
publicly accessible Apache Jira dashboard (with supporting public searches)
to help us track the outstanding issues marked for this release. We will be
collaborating on moving issues to a subsequent release as we want to get in
one last release for the year. Your continued cooperation is greatly
appreciated.

Apache MADlib v1.13 Release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12332167

Regards,
-=e

--
*Ed Espino*

Re: Apache MADlib v1.13 Jira dashboard is available

Posted by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>.
Thank you Nik.

We are down to the following single jira as you indicated.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MADLIB-1183

-=e

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks for organizing that, Nikhil.