Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Josh Gooding <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/29 03:32:42 UTC

Questions on Tomcat Embedded

Hey guys,

I am starting to get into creating an ARM cluster (on 4 pieces of hardware
called ODROID-u2's) running a tomcat cluster for some possible parallel
processing.  I've downloaded the Tomcat embedded but wondering are there
specific doc's for it or are they the same as the 7.0.34 docs?

- Josh

Re: Questions on Tomcat Embedded

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
No specific docs. The o.a.catalina.startup.Tomcat class's Javadoc should give you some pointers as will the usage in the Tomcat unit tests.

Mark