Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/27 19:58:01 UTC

GitHub integration tweaks

Hi all,

I'm sure some of you already noticed me spamming the JIRA projects and
mailing lists already when testing this, but just incase you didnt or
wondered what I was doing...

I asked infra via [1] and [2] to enable/fix some of the extra GitHub
integration bits for our four GitHub mirrors (the qpid and dispatch
git-svn mirrors, and the qpid-proton and qpid-jms git mirrors). The
summary is:

- Pull Requests opened at GitHub will be emailed to the dev@ or
proton@ lists, and a comment placed on any JIRA mentioned in the
title.
- Commenting on the PR at GitHub will result in the same.
- Replying to the emails on the mailing list will add a comment on the PR.

Robbie

Re: GitHub integration tweaks

Posted by Rajith Muditha Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
This is awesome!