Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Adams <ja...@gamepub.com> on 2004/07/27 00:13:15 UTC

Tiles with Tomcat 5 running in JBoss 3.2.5

Hello,

I'm trying to get Tiles working with JBoss 3.2.5 using Tomcat 5 but having problems.

The output below is when trying to the access the Tiles example included with the Struts 1.1 distribution -
localhost/tiles-documentation/examples/index.jsp

[ServletException in:/layouts/columnsLayout.jsp] Unable to compile class for JSP An error occurred at line: 33 in the jsp file: /layouts/columnsLayout.jsp Generated servlet error: C:\jboss-3.2.5\server\default\work\jboss.web\localhost\tiles-documentation\org\apache\jsp\layouts\columnsLayout_jsp.java:143: _jspx_meth_tiles_put_0(javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.JspTag,javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext) in org.apache.jsp.layouts.columnsLayout_jsp cannot be applied to (org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.InsertTag,javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext) if (_jspx_meth_tiles_put_0(_jspx_th_tiles_insert_0, _jspx_page_context)) ^ 1 error '

Any suggestions anyone?, I'm stuck.  It used to work when I was using JBoss3.2.3 with Jetty.

regards

James

Re: Tiles with Tomcat 5 running in JBoss 3.2.5

Posted by James Adams <ja...@gamepub.com>.
Has anyone been able to get Tiles working with Tomcat 5 running in JBoss
3.2.5 ??

thanks

James