Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Ueltzhoeffer <ju...@home.com> on 2001/03/03 23:02:16 UTC

Who should I contact with directs for using Sturts with IONA iPAS?

Hello Sirs,

	Who should I contact with the information on how to use Struts with IONA's
iPortal Application Server. I would like to make the these instructions
made available for everyone to use.

Thank You, John

Re: Who should I contact with directs for using Sturts with IONAiPAS?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Ted Husted (who is CC'd on this message) has been collecting and
publishing the
installation directions for various servers.  Thanks for being willing
to share this!

Craig