Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Cláudio Rodrigues Carvalho <cl...@magnesita.com.br> on 2004/08/24 14:55:36 UTC

Code for uploading files

Hi,

Does anybody know how to upload a bunch of files at once?

Is it possible using a command file .BAT?

Claudio Carvalho.

Re: Code for uploading files

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.
I can't think of any way to do this with the command line client, but it
should be pretty easy in java. See the wiki for example code for that.

You might also look at the webdav ant tasks. I haven't used them, but if
you're familiar with ant that would probably be faster than writing code
to do it.

-James