Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2007/04/24 04:13:41 UTC

Release candidate uploaded...

I've uploaded the tagged release candidates to:

http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0_incubator-RC_take1/

The maven repo (stuff to sync to m2-incubating-repository) is
in "maven_repo" and the the distributions are in distro.

Could people take a look and make sure they're OK.  If so, I'll call a
vote tomorrow.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

Re: Release candidate uploaded...

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
I agree that it'd be good to fix these in 2.0 final. They seem like minor
issues and probably not worth recutting a release for IMO. I will be sure to
clearly document them in our online errata.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions