Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/10 20:09:57 UTC

[VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Lets have a vote to see if we are ready to tag and release 2.1.0 as our
first Apache Cordova release.

+1

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hey

I agree that Android is ready.  I'm currently working on tests.

Joe

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
This is fine Simon, us Adobe folks will (should!) handle any disparity
anyway

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 7:52 PM, Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> wrote:
> Maybe we build rough consensus in a [DISCUSS] thread and then move to
> a [VOTE] thread once things feel about right. On that note.

Yeah, the final Apache release vote thread should be based on the
actual source packages that are to be released. Having another vote to
determine whether we're ready to produce those source packages is a
bit confusing.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
Maybe we build rough consensus in a [DISCUSS] thread and then move to
a [VOTE] thread once things feel about right. On that note.

+1 for shipping.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
ya, we knew it was coming

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
wp7 re-tagged

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
iOS good to go.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.
BB good to go.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Re-tagged Android. :S

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Hey all,

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
+1 for the tag

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Oops, ok Fil.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Sorry a d'oh moment - I tagged it last night. I will do the re-tag.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Looks like we need to update the 2.1.0 js tag to the latest then, based on
your commits.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
+1 to ship

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

RE: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Herm Wong <he...@hotmail.com>.
webos tagged 2.1.0

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Mike Reinstein <re...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.

--
@purplecabbage
risingj.com

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.
BB ready for tagging.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
iOS is ready, just need the cordova-js tagged - then full day of
testing tomorrow to smoke out any issues.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andrew,

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

RE: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Herm Wong <he...@hotmail.com>.
webos is ready to be tagged.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
There are two blockers for iOS that I will fix in the next hour, but then
LGTM from me.

 and

Will report back when these are fixed.

Re: [VOTE] 2.1.0 tag and release