Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Anindya Sinha <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/12 23:30:39 UTC

Mesos contributor

Hi

I am in the process of submitting a review for MESOS-809 [1]. Since this is
my first one, I think I need to be a contributor to assign the jira to
myself, based on:
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/submitting-a-patch.md

Can I get added to the list of Mesos contributors? My JIRA user id:
anindya.sinha

Thanks
Anindya

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-809