Posted to user@storm.apache.org by mani kandan <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/09 17:27:08 UTC

Help with implementing storm topology for streaming tweets

Hi

I'm new to Storm, and I would like to create a Storm topology to stream
tweets, do analysis and store on hdfs.

Is there a tutorial to do the exact same thing?

How do I start?

Thanks for the help.

PS: I have already installed Storm in HDP using Ambari.

Re: Help with implementing storm topology for streaming tweets

Posted by Jeff Maass <JM...@cccis.com>.
Try Amazon:
Storm Applied: Strategies for real-time event processing
Real-Time Analytics: Techniques to Analyze and Visualize Streaming Data
Learning Storm
Storm Blueprints: Patterns for Distributed Real-time Computation
Storm Real-Time Processing Cookbook

Posted by 임정택 <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

You can refer storm-starter's PrintSampleStream to make your topology work
with Twitter Streaming API.
Also you can use storm-hdfs to interacting with HDFS.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

--