Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by yazid <sm...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/03/18 02:39:08 UTC

[Tobago] Problem with 1.0.11 build

Hi al;
I've an application running on 1.0.10 (tree menu in lest side and somme box
in the right); when i've moved to 1.0.11 the tree menu is not displayed and
I've an alert from IE with 'Object Error " message followed by a big
exception message in the explorer " error code :{var treeRessourcesHelp =
new Object();.......
Please help

Re: [Tobago] Problem with 1.0.11 build

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi,

1.0-11-SNAPSHOT runns well with my app, without any changes on tree.

Maybe you need to do an cleanCache on the IE, such a problem could
occure with an old js file in cache and new html code in response.

Regards,
  Volker