Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Dick Murray <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/01 15:41:14 UTC

Re: SPI DatasetGraph creating Triples/Quads on demand using DatasetGraphInMemory

Hi.

I've pushed up a draft to https://github.com/dick-twocows/jena-dev.git.

This has two test cases;

Echo : which will echo back the find GSPO call i.e. call find ABCD and you
will get the Quad ABCD back. This does not cache between calls.

CSV : which will transform a CSV file into Quads i.e. find GSPO will open
the CSV by mangling the G and cache against G ANY ANY ANY. This does cache
between calls i.e. the CSV is transformed once.

Will look at a simple JDBC test over the weekend if I get the time...

It has a POM so should Maven.

Comments appreciated (I've probably hard coded something).

Dick.