Posted to users@submarine.apache.org by Zhankun Tang <zt...@apache.org> on 2020/02/06 11:11:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Submarine 0.3.0 release!

Hi folks,

It's a great honor for me to announce that the Apache Submarine community
has released Apache Submarine 0.3.0!

Apache Submarine 0.3.0 is the first release after the spin-off from Apache
Hadoop. It includes 196 patches since the prior version.
The highlighted features are:
- Mini-submarine (YARN)
- Basic Tensorflow job submission to k8s through submarine-server RESTful
API
- Job submission on YARN through submarine-server RPC protocol

Tons of thanks to our contributors and community! Let's keep fighting!

*Apache Submarine 0.3.0 released*:
http://submarine.apache.org/releases/submarine-release-0.3.0.html
*Changelog*: https://s.apache.org/4ezw1

BR,
Zhankun

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Submarine 0.3.0 release!

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Cool stuff!

________________________________
Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.