Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Lukasz L." <Lu...@sabre.com> on 2008/12/22 16:01:29 UTC

Re: How to configure WSS4J for Dispatch Client reference?
in general to WSS is implemented by
org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutInterceptor (or *In*)
see http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/ws-security.html,

I don't know how to add interceptor per endpoint using Dispatch (if you know
let me know :))
but setting them per bus may be enough in some cases, so you can have
cxf.xml file like this (just add interceptors you want):

      xmlns:cxf="http://cxf.apache.org/core"
      xsi:schemaLocation="
http://cxf.apache.org/core http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd">

    <bean id="logInbound"
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor"/>
    <bean id="logOutbound"
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor"/>

    <cxf:bus>
        <cxf:inInterceptors>
            <ref bean="logInbound"/>
        </cxf:inInterceptors>
        <cxf:outInterceptors>

            <ref bean="logOutbound"/>
        </cxf:outInterceptors>
        <cxf:inFaultInterceptors>
            <ref bean="logOutbound"/>
        </cxf:inFaultInterceptors>
    </cxf:bus>
</beans>

However WSS doesn't work for me with Dispatch.
Here's the problem and possible workaround (but it won't work in my case)
http://www.nabble.com/NPE-when-using-WSS4JOutInterceptor-tt19654161.html