Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@trialox.org> on 2009/10/01 16:53:32 UTC

Felic scr: dynamic 0..1-dependency not being reinjected

Hello,

I've a component with a dependency with following configuration

 * @scr.reference name="dependency" cardinality="0..1" policy="dynamic"
 *                interface="org.example.reinjection.Dependency"

The dependency correctly gets bound at statup, when
org.example.reinjection.Dependency is disables (as with scr disable on
the command line, over the webconsole or by changing its configuration)
the component gets unbound correctly. However when
org.example.reinjection.Dependency gets enabled again it not rebound
again and its status is "registered" until the depend component itself
gets disable and re-enabled.

When changing the cardinality to 1..n everything works as expected (i.e.
the component gets re-bound when reactivated).

I'm using org.apache.felix.scr/1.0.8 anf felix 1.8.0 with pax-runner.

Cheers,
Reto

--
Reto Bachmann-Gmür
trialox.org

Re: Felic scr: dynamic 0..1-dependency not being reinjected

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reto,

This probably the same as FELIX-1445 [1].

You might want to try trunk build

Regards
Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1445