Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kristian Waagan <Kr...@Sun.COM> on 2010/04/23 10:31:49 UTC

Hudson doc build - back online

Hi,

The Hudson job building the Derby documentation had fallen over. The
last published docs were built on April the 7th.

I couldn't find any error messages through the Hudson GUI, but further
investigation showed that the process ran out of memory. It used to run
with Xmx200m, I now bumped it to 384m.
Build #51 succeeded, and I just deployed the docs to the web server. The
new build should be visible after an hour or two (don't know exactly
when the sync happens).

When I had to move the jobs to a new host, I disabled email notification
to avoid spamming the list due to trivial errors (path problems etc). It
is now turned back on, so the list should be notified the next time the
job fails.

Kristian