Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/22 14:41:34 UTC

long != Long?

Hi

not sure that's intended but in
org.apache.openjpa.meta.ClassMetaData#validateAppIdClassPKs the direct
usage of isAssignableFrom makes long.class and Long.class (same for
all primitives in fact) incompatible.

Was seems upgrading deltaspike tomee tests to last openjpa. An ClassId
was using long and the entity Long.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: long != Long?

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
I recall a change was made in this area earlier this year? Perhaps it was
this[1] JIRA?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-2120

--
*Rick Curtis*

Re: long != Long?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: long != Long?

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.

<rm...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> not sure that's intended but in
> org.apache.openjpa.meta.ClassMetaData#validateAppIdClassPKs the direct
> usage of isAssignableFrom makes long.class and Long.class (same for
> all primitives in fact) incompatible.
>
> Was seems upgrading deltaspike tomee tests to last openjpa. An ClassId
> was using long and the entity Long.
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> Twitter: @rmannibucau

*Rick Curtis*