Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/12 00:46:59 UTC

Using ClickIDE on non Web Project

Hi Naoki,

I'm currently working on a Click project that is purely Ant driven. It is not an Eclipse Web
Project, but a normal Java Project.

Is it possible to use ClickIDE for a normal Java project? I assume not because there is likely to be
a dependency between the ClickIDE and Eclipse Web Project APIs?

kind regards

bob

Re: Using ClickIDE on non Web Project

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bob,

2010/2/12 Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>:
> Sounds good Naoki. The main feature I'm missing is to quickly jump between a
> Page and its associated template.

In the WTP web project, ClickIDE can find the web application root folder
(WebCountent in default) automatically. ClickIDE needs it to find click.xml
and *.htm files. However in the normal Java project you would have to
specify the root folder manually.

This is a small difference of the web project and the normal Java project.

--
Naoki Takezoe

Re: Using ClickIDE on non Web Project

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.