Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by petrica <pe...@cluemail.com> on 2007/08/06 07:00:55 UTC

it seems that CXF does not work with login authentication for corporate proxy firewalls

Hello to all,

I have a problem with a generated client ( it's included in mtom samples
from Apache CXF 2.0 distribution) when I am behind of the corporate
firewall. I can't pass the proxy server and I have the error : "Server
returned HTTP response code: 407 for URL ... ". I know that I need an user
and password setted before calling TestMtomService method like below.

        TestMtomService tms = new TestMtomService(wsdlURL, SERVICE_NAME);
        TestMtom port = (TestMtom) tms.getPort(PORT_NAME, TestMtom.class);
        Binding binding = ((BindingProvider)port).getBinding();
        ((SOAPBinding)binding).setMTOMEnabled(true);

        Client clt = ClientProxy.getClient(port);

I tried many posibilities but without any success.

More , a created a cxf.xml file on a client side that is loaded (it seems)
by method call << new TestMtomService(wsdlURL, SERVICE_NAME) >>. I let these
settings in it :

  <http-conf:conduit
name="{http://cxf.apache.org/mime}TestMtomPort.http-conduit">

    <http-conf:client Connection="Keep-Alive"
                      MaxRetransmits="1"
                      AllowChunking="false"
                                          ProxyServer="1.1.1.1"
                                          ProxyServerPort="2222" />
    <http-conf:basicAuthSupplier class="demo.mtom.client.ClientAuthent"/>
        <http-conf:authorization />
        <http-conf:proxyAuthorization />

  </http-conf:conduit>

Also I created a class named <<demo.mtom.client.ClientAuthent>> which
extends HttpBasicAuthSupplier and override getPreemptiveUserPass
    public UserPass getPreemptiveUserPass(
            String  conduitName,
            URL     currentURL,
            Message message)
    {
    return  createUserPass( "myuser" ,"mypassword");
    }

I don't know what other settings have to do for reading all informations for
ProxyServer, ProxyPort, ProxyUser and ProxyPassword.
Also, I didn't find out others attributes for <http-conf:authorization />
and <http-conf:proxyAuthorization />.

Maybe this will solve the problem.

Can somebody give a hint ?

Thank in advance for help,