Posted to users@camel.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/25 15:33:30 UTC

Links to empty pages on website?

Here I am suggesting to my boss that if he wants event broadcast and
monitoring systems he should seriously check out camel, and each of the
news items on the home page links to a page with empty content.

Not good!

Can someone fix the content to look at least moderately professional?

Thanks,

James

Re: Links to empty pages on website?

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, but it works in Confluence. Something went wrong with our Confluence
export...

Sent from a mobile device

Posted by AlanFoster <al...@alanfoster.me>.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Ok, it's fixed now. You may have to delete your browser cache...

Best,
Christian

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.