Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Raman Chikkamagalur <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/13 20:18:45 UTC

Is axis thread compliant ?

Hi,
  I am using Axis beta three release.

1) I have a webservice and its wsdl file.
2) I use axis wsdl2java to create client stubs
3) I invoked the stub method from a client
   class. It worked fine. The remote web service got
   invoked

4) I made my client class threaded and invoked the
   client stub method. I am getting an exception.

  The following is the exception message:

Exception in Activity Class:
StockTrader$$GetStockPrice
access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission
axis.EngineConfigFactory read)
(java.util.PropertyPermissio
n axis.EngineConfigFactory read)
        at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(Unknown
Source)
        at java.lang.System.getProperty(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.getGlobalProperty(AxisEngine.java:411)
        at
org.apache.axis.configuration.DefaultEngineConfigurationFactory.<init
>(DefaultEngineConfigurationFactory.java:99)
        at
org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:112)
        at
proxy.RTQuoteProviderServiceLocator.<init>(RTQuoteProviderServiceLoca
tor.java:10)
        at
StockTrader$$GetStockPrice.activate(StockTrader$$GetStockPrice.java:1
7)
        at
ActivityHandler.run(ActivityHandler.java:151)

Should I need to set anything to make axis thread
compliant ?

I would be glad if anyone of you help me in solving
this problem.

Thanks,
Raman.

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com

Re: Is axis thread compliant ?

Posted by Raman Chikkamagalur <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
  I am sorry. The problem was because of setting some
security system properties. Axis is thread compliant.

Regards,
Raman.

Does AXIS support Parameters with Output or InOut mode ?

Posted by Ricky Ho <ri...@cisco.com>.
When a SOAP parameters is declared as "output" or "inout" model, does AXIS
generate the "xxxHolder class" ?

Rgds, Ricky