Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Huditsch Roman <Ro...@lexisnexis.at> on 2005/04/12 11:45:23 UTC

Problems with

Hi,

I just tried to do a simple XSLT transformation with ant.
I defined the transformation as follows:

	<xslt basedir="source" destdir="added"
style="stylesheets/add_versioning_information.xslt"
scanincludeddirectories="false" classpath="net.sf.saxon.Transform" />

The problem is now, that it seems that the transformation ignores my
<xsl:output method="xml"> within my stylesheet since the process
produces HTML files.....
Another issue to solve is that I just want to transform files directly
within the "basedir". Files within subdirectories shoult be omitted.
Is there a simple was to solve those two problems?
Thank you very much!

wbr,
Roman