Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2006/07/03 10:32:48 UTC

Re: [GT2006] Cocoon GetTogether 2006 call for subjects

On 6/30/06, Arje Cahn <a....@hippo.nl> wrote:

> ...Basically, the idea was to try to come up with a list of talks of which we think would be usable for users to hear...

I'd like to see several practical case studies, where people show how
they are using Cocoon, the high-level architecture of their apps, what
they're integrating Cocoon with, what makes their app unique, etc.

We could to 20+10 (20 minutes prez, 10 minutes questions) slots for
this, and have at least 4 or 6 of them during the day.

Talking to community members, I get a feeling that we're using Cocoon
in wildly different ways, and I think it's one of its major strengths
- let's show this at the GT!

-Bertrand