Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Michael Anderson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/03 00:59:55 UTC

esg-datanode.jpl.nasa.gov Is This A Valid Server?

esgf.py has a constant:

DEFAULT_ESGF_SEARCH = "http://esg-datanode.jpl.nasa.gov/esg-search/search"

Running the esgf example times out.

Attempting to access that URL via a browser also times out.

Is this still a valid server for this function?

Thank you,

Michael A. Anderson

Re: esg-datanode.jpl.nasa.gov Is This A Valid Server?

Posted by Michael Anderson <mi...@gmail.com>.
nvm ... found the create ID on the JPL site and created an ID there too.

Posted by Michael Anderson <mi...@gmail.com>.
https://esg-datanode.jpl.nasa.gov/esgf-idp/idp/getcert.htm times out.
https://esgf-node.jpl.nasa.gov/esgf-idp/idp/getcert.htm says, "MyProxy
script NOT found, please contact the site administrator.".
https://esgf-data.jpl.nasa.gov/esgf-idp/idp/getcert.htm returns a 404 error.

So I get invalid credentials so I get invalid login using either the
credentials I set up at JPL or ESGF.

What's the correct URL for the cert service?

Thank you,

Michael A. Anderson