Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com> on 2011/10/31 14:25:20 UTC

more build changes

I am simplifying the way that the Derby build sets the classpath
properties. Once again I need your help in test-driving a patch:
derby-5485-01-ag-changeJDBClevel.diff attached to DERBY-5485. In
particular, I need volunteers to test-drive that patch and verify that
the build works correctly in the following environments:

o Oracle JDKs on Windows

o IBM JDKs on Windows

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: more build changes

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <da...@oracle.com>.
On 11/2/2011 1:25 PM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Gentle nudge: Still need volunteers to test-drive this patch on Windows.

I'll test this today.

Dag

Re: more build changes

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
On 11/4/2011 6:56 AM, Rick Hillegas wrote:I am simplifying the way that
the Derby build sets the classpath properties. Once again I need your
help in test-driving a patch: derby-5485-01-ag-changeJDBClevel.diff
attached to DERBY-5485. In particular, I need volunteers to test-drive
that patch and verify that the build works correctly in the following
environments:

>>> o IBM JDKs on Windows

I will try IBM JDK on Windows today.

Kathey

Re: more build changes

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.
I plan to checkin this patch on Tuesday unless I hear negative feedback
before then. If this breaks someone's build, then we can back out the
patch and puzzle through the problems.

Thanks,
-Rick

Re: more build changes