Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by acm <an...@boeing.com> on 2006/07/12 19:30:26 UTC

Best way to learn how to configure servicemix.xml?

Hello everyone.  I am trying to learn how to configure servicemix, and am
somewhat overwhelmed by all the different xml elements and attributes
required.  What is the recommended method of learning this?  Do most people
edit the xml with a text editor, or are they generated from other tools?

I have spent a lot of time looking at the example config files, and they
help, but I have been unable to modify them much b/c I can't find
information on other components besides the ones listed in them.  I'm afraid
its been a while since I've really delved into Java, which isn't helping
matters any.

I am trying to configure servicemix such that I can connect via http, tell
the esb what service i'm interested in, and get directed to that service.
I tried modifying the http-binding example to go to my service instead of
the stockquote one (which I think is down, btw), and get the error below.

Any guidance would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Andrew

     [java] <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Fault
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"><faultcode>soapenv:Client</faultcode><faultstring>Operation
Not found EPR is http://xxxxxxx:8080/axis2/services/HelloWorld and WSA
Action =  </faultstring><detail><Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
Operation Not found EPR is http://xxxxxxx:8080/axis2/services/HelloWorld and
WSA Action =
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase.checkPostConditions(DispatchPhase.java:46)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:396)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:473)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:445)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:284)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:136)
     [java]     at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
     [java]     at
     [java]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
     [java]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
     [java]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
     [java]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
     [java]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
     [java]     at
     [java]     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
     [java]     at
     [java]     at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:869)
     [java]     at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
     [java]     at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
     [java]     at
     [java]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
     [java] </Exception></detail></soapenv:Fault>

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.