Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/16 22:11:00 UTC

ADG column dragging

I have switched to use SDK 4.13.0. I am using Flex 3 compatibility mode.
Everything works as expected, except when I drag columns in adg column's
header is going to opposite direction of the actual mouse move. After
releasing the mouse the column appears in the right place. Anyone has
experienced the same?

Thanks

Re: ADG column dragging

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
If you have a small reproducible test case, yes, if there isn’t already a
bug filed.

Re: ADG column dragging

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Should I fill out a bug then?