Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stefan Magnus Landrø <st...@gjensidige.no> on 2006/07/28 13:10:58 UTC

RE: Maven 2.0 Eclipse Plug-in compatibility with Eclipse 3.2.x (and IBMRAD 6.x)

Well, the plugin does allow access to the repository, but have you tried
this site:

http://www.mvnregistry.com/

Posted by Mark Hewett <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 7/28/06, Peter.Pilgrim@ubs.com <Pe...@ubs.com> wrote:
> Actually I get appears whenever I now access the Eclipse preferences dialog
> e.g. MenuBar -> Windows -> Preferences.
>
> "Plug-in org.maven.ide.eclipse was unable to load class org.maven.ide.eclipse.preferences.Maven2PreferencePage."

Peter,

Check that you have a .m2 directory in the default location (~/.m2,
C:\Documents and Settings\<userid>\.m2).  See
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-124.

Hope this helps,
Mark

RE: Maven 2.0 Eclipse Plug-in compatibility with Eclipse 3.2.x (and IBMRAD 6.x)

Posted by Pe...@ubs.com.

==////==

> Well, the plugin does allow access to the repository, but
> have you tried this site:
>
> http://www.mvnregistry.com/

Well I have now!

Actually I get appears whenever I now access the Eclipse preferences dialog
e.g. MenuBar -> Windows -> Preferences.

"Plug-in org.maven.ide.eclipse was unable to load class org.maven.ide.eclipse.preferences.Maven2PreferencePage."

I wonder if it is something to do with having both IBM RAD 6
and Eclipse 3.2installed on the same machine. Maybe they are conflicting.
I shall the M2EP at home to verify this.

==////==
--
Peter Pilgrim
UBS Investment Bank,
PTS Portal / IT FIRC OPS LDN,
100 Liverpool Street, London EC2M 2RH, United Kingdom
:: Java EE / E-Commerce / Enterprise Integration / Development ::