Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Juraj Kojdjak <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/17 16:25:43 UTC

insert cursor into DOM

I try to insert some document represented by cursor into another document:
document.importNode(cursor.getDomNode())

but it throws exception: NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR: The implementation does not
support the requested type of object or operation.

what I miss? Is there any other solution how to solve my original problem?\

thx,
supowski

RE: insert cursor into DOM

Posted by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@oracle.com>.
Without seeing the stack trace I can assume that the exception is thrown by the DOM implementation of the document that you are trying to import into, because it only supports DOM instances that it itself created. Is that a correct assumption?

Radu