Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Fabian Bahle <in...@funfried.de> on 2020/03/05 10:55:31 UTC

Cannot login via GitHub to the Plugin Portal

Hello,

Am I the only one who has trouble logging into the Apache NetBeans Plugin Portal via GitHub, or is there something broken?
I always get a 500 with this content back from https://netbeans-vm.apache.org/pluginportal/login/ <https://netbeans-vm.apache.org/pluginportal/login/>..:
{"success":false,"reason":"INVALID_TOKEN"}

Regards,
Fabian

Re: Cannot login via GitHub to the Plugin Portal

Posted by Fabian Bahle <in...@funfried.de>.
Hi Jirka,

Yes, it’s working again, thanks for fixing it!

Kind regards,
Fabian

Posted by Fabian Bahle <in...@funfried.de>.
Oh, thanks, indeed, must have missed that it has moved.

Regards,
Fabian

Posted by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com>.
For me, using

Posted by Fabian Bahle <in...@funfried.de>.
Hello,

Posted by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com>.

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com>.
Thanks,

I misunderstood. By what I can see in the file (mostly just guessing)

    Redirect 302 /nb/updates/11.3/ https://netbeans-vm.apache.org/uc/11.3/
    Redirect 302 /nb/plugins/11.3/
    https://netbeans-vm.apache.org/pluginportal2/updates/11.0/

There is no way to add the new portal without giving up the old portal.

But since "NetBeans 8.2 Plugin Portal" is available in the plugin
manager, it might be that redirecting /nb/plugins/11.3/ to the new one
wouldn't actually loose much, if anything.

Unless I'm missing something, it's impossible to add something to a
plugin portal and have it show up in the plugin manager (out of the box).

-ernie

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com>.
Thanks,