Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Toru YABUKI <ya...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/24 04:21:09 UTC

Asking to become a contributor: tyabuki

Hello, Apache Ignite community.

Can you please enable contributor rights on IGNITE for my JIRA Username tyabuki.

Best regards
Toru Yabuki

Re: Asking to become a contributor: tyabuki

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Toru Yabuki,

I've added you to the list of contributors, so now you can assign an issue
to yourself.

Welcome to the Apache Ignite Community!

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

P.S. Additional references that should boost your onboarding.

Please subscribe to both dev and user lists:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#mail-lists

Get familiar with Apache Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Project setup in Intellij IDEA:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup