Posted to dev@predictionio.apache.org by Donald Szeto <do...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/13 18:55:00 UTC

[VOTE]: Apache PredictionIO (incubating) 0.10.0 Release

This is the vote for 0.10.0 of Apache PredictionIO (incubating).

The vote will run for at least 72 hours and will close on Sept 16th, 2016.

The artifacts can be downloaded here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/predictionio/0.10.0-incubating-rc1/
or
from the Maven staging repo here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachepredictionio-1001/

All JIRAs completed for this release are tagged with 'FixVersion = 0.10.0'.
You can view them here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12320420&version=12337844

The artifacts have been signed with Key : 8BF4ABEB

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1, accept RC as the official 0.10.0 release
[ ] -1, do not accept RC as the official 0.10.0 release because...

Re: [VOTE]: Apache PredictionIO (incubating) 0.10.0 Release

Posted by Tom Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Mani Teja <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
Well yes, this is something that most projects don't do yet but it would be
good for some project that's starting out to have those in place.

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Merritt <em...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.
Providing maven artifacts is ok provided the jars embed LICENSE and NOTICE files as required. The release artifact we vote on will be the source tarball though.

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
Hi Andy,

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
So all of these artifacts need to be verified and validated ?

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachepredictionio-1003/org/apache/predictionio/

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@gmail.com>.
Yes u do have to vote fresh each time u create a new RC.

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
I have prepared a RC2. The artifacts can be downloaded here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/predictionio/0.10.0-incubating-rc2/

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.