Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by AirsayLongCon <ai...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/14 06:55:13 UTC

Fineract 1.6 - How do I run the Jar? War?

Hello everyone,
I am having some issues attempting to run the jar. When I run the following

```java -Dloader.path=. -jar
fineract-provider/build/libs/fineract-provider.jar```

I get the following error in the attached file.

How can I fix this?

Regards
Airsay

Re: Fineract 1.6 - How do I run the Jar? War?

Posted by AirsayLongCon <ai...@gmail.com>.
Hi James,
No this wasn't resolved. And no, no ticket was created or documentation
provided

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Airsay-  is this resolved?

> [...]

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> ... I am not sure if we have a recommendation for running Fineract (and
>>> I know there are a lot of people using the WAR deployments), but among the
>>> choices you have (Docker, single JAR, WAR) Docker should be the easiest.
>>> Just go with the Docker Compose file in the root folder... saves you all
>>> the hassle of setting up environment variables and a separate database.
>>>
>>> Concerning the community app: we recently put it in a separate Docker
>>> compose file (docker-compose-community-app.yml)... just start with
>>> "docker-compose -f docker-compose-community-app.yml up".
>>>
>>> Note: I see that you are running all this on the develop branch...
>>> please keep in mind that things are in flux in that branch... and most
>>> importantly (if you used Fineract before): we have new database migration
>>> mechanics in place and replaced Flyway with Liquibase (if you start

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: Fineract 1.6 - How do I run the Jar? War?

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.

Posted by AirsayLongCon <ai...@gmail.com>.
Hello Aleks,

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.