Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Mikhail Mazursky <mi...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/13 11:48:33 UTC

Re: Onami Lifecycle

I'm resurrecting this thread to ask if there are any plans to release
Lifecyle component?

Here is the quote:

2013/7/15 Aaron Anderson <aa...@apache.org>

> Hi,
>
> On http://onami.apache.org/lifecycle under Standard it mentions the
> lifecycle component is available in Maven Central but I do not see it
> there: http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|org.apache.onami
>
> Has this component been released yet?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Aaron

I really want to use it and that's why I became a committer of Onami - I
didn't want to maintain a copy of such code only for my own benefit.

Also I have some ideas on improvement to this component but first I need to
try to use it in it's current implementation.

Regards,
Mikhail.

Re: Onami Lifecycle

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

unfortunately, I am in the middle of the worst era of my life ever, with
reduced spare time - feel free to go ahead with that components set, I
think we all agreed that things can be arranged during the time...

All the best!
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Re: Onami Lifecycle