Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Hunter Lee <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/05/26 18:21:50 UTC

For PMC - enabling GitHub issues and wiki

Could a member of the PMC update the ticket for GitHub issues and wiki?
This was discussed informally offline, so please mention that we do not
have the record of it, but as long as the PMC could verify that we want
this for Helix, the infra team should be able to go ahead and do it for us.

Hunter

Re: For PMC - enabling GitHub issues and wiki

Posted by Xue Junkai <ju...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Junkai Xue

Re: For PMC - enabling GitHub issues and wiki

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.