Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Madhi Krishnan <ma...@udyogmandir.in> on 2020/02/14 11:28:16 UTC

Html Attributes are removed after rendering

Hii,
I'am exploring the ofbiz cms plugin.
in Cmssite there is a content with contentId "CMSS_DEC"  and this content
is associated with contentId "CMSS_Demo_header" it contains the below
html content
                <h1>This is the header!</h1>

My Question is is after rendering why the classes , id's and other
attributes  of the html contents are removed?
After inspecting the rendered code it looks like below
    <h1>This is the header!</h1>

Thanks
Madhi Krishnan

Re: Html Attributes are removed after rendering

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Vikram,

Hi  Madhi, Sorry I did no answer to you, it escaped me.

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Vikram,

How did you got to this conclusion?
I'd like to put a message in log to help, but maybe I already did?

Thanks

Posted by Vikram Varma Dantuluri <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vikram Varma Dantuluri <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,