Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/26 10:59:09 UTC

Re: Struts 2.1.6 is this supporting internationalization properly i am not able to get arabic locale.client browser setting are in arabic too!

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Sajid Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Friends,
>
> I tried struts2-blank-2.1.6.war example and its working fine.but when i
> tried to make it arabic locale i am not able to make it :(
>
> with reference to below link i am also facing same problem for Arabic.plz
> help! where to send mails to these issues and how i can get in to mailing
> list i tried all aspects and i do subscribe but i am not getting any mails
> from list!

Please don't send it to all those lists. Rather annoying. If you are
unable to subscribe to the mailing list (user/dev) or are not able to
receive anything, then there is always Nabble.com. Do a search for the
Struts user forum. It'll contain all posts and allows you to view
discussions nicely threaded, and you can easily make new posts. Don't
post on the dev list with user questions.

Phil

--
"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
- Randy Pausch

Posted by Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Antonio Petrelli
<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/2/26 Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com>:
>> On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Sajid Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Friends,
>>>
>>> I tried struts2-blank-2.1.6.war example and its working fine.but when i
>>> tried to make it arabic locale i am not able to make it :(
>>>
>>> with reference to below link i am also facing same problem for Arabic.plz
>>> help! where to send mails to these issues and how i can get in to mailing
>>> list i tried all aspects and i do subscribe but i am not getting any mails
>>> from list!
>>
>> Please don't send it to all those lists. Rather annoying. If you are
>> unable to subscribe to the mailing list (user/dev) or are not able to
>> receive anything, then there is always Nabble.com. Do a search for the
>> Struts user forum. It'll contain all posts and allows you to view
>> discussions nicely threaded, and you can easily make new posts. Don't
>> post on the dev list with user questions.
>
> You did not mention that, in fact, he missed the only mailing list
> that is useful:
> http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

I was assuming that he already knew about that one - it's the number
one hit for any possible combinations of words containing 'apache',
'mailinglist' and 'kittens'. Kinda hard to miss if you can find all
other mailaddresses.

Phil

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.