Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Alexandr Porunov <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/16 05:49:48 UTC

Is it possible to configure hdfs in a federation mode and in an HA mode in the same time?

Hello all,

I don't understand if it possible to configure HDFS in both modes in the
same time. Does it make sense? Can somebody show a simple configuration of
HDFS in both modes? (nameNode1, nameNode2, nameNodeStandby1,
nameNodeStandby2)

Sincerely,
Alexandr

Re: Is it possible to configure hdfs in a federation mode and in an HA mode in the same time?

Posted by Alexandr Porunov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Rakesh,
Thank you for your help. I will try to configure a cluster and will respond
later about it.

Best regards,
Alexandr

Posted by Rakesh Radhakrishnan <ra...@apache.org>.