Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Abanindra Nath Sarkar <ab...@wipro.com> on 2002/12/20 10:52:41 UTC

Hi!

I am facing a typical problem. I am using Apache Tomcat that comes with Java Web Services Developer Kit (JWSDK) to use a web service that is being deployed within a Sun ONE app server. The server is in the same LAN with the machine where the Tomcat is running.

Problem is:
  Whenever I tried to connect the web services (using a JSP page deployed in the Tomcat) it's given the following error:

        cannot connect to server: Proxy authorization required
            at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.http.HttpClientTransport.invoke(HttpClientTransport.java:119)
            at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._send(StreamingSender.java:73)

Even disabling the proxy configuration in the browser returning the same error.

I will be appreciate if someone throw a light on this issue.
Abanindra Sarkar
Wipro Technologies
Electronics City
Hosur Main Road