Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Harald Stangl <ha...@elkfilm.de> on 2008/01/04 11:14:36 UTC

[Trinidad] Lightweight Dialogs in Opera

Hi,

I tried using lightweight dialogs with Trinidad 1.2.4, but when I click
the link to open the dialog in Opera, the page reloads over and over in
an endless loop instead of showing the dialog.
With Trinidad 1.2.2 it works, but I don't like to be stuck with that
release ;-).

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks,
Harald.

Re: [Trinidad] Lightweight Dialogs in Opera

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello harald,

as i know:
at the moment all trinidad versions > 1.x.2 are affected (at least in view
of opera 9.x)

concerning your issue (TRINIDAD-875) and the mentioned firefox bug:
not all firefox 2.x versions are affected -> it's maybe a firefox bug...

regards,
gerhard

--

http://www.irian.at