Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/09/10 05:43:19 UTC

Candidate sources for 1.4 are tagged

The candidate sources for Xalan-C++ 1.4 have been tagged in the repository
as "Xalan-C_1_4_0".  Note that these are only candidates, although I don't
expect anything to change unless we uncover a serious bug in the next 2-3
days.

We're still awaiting the documentation updates, but when those are
finished, we should be ready to release fairly quickly, as all the binaries
for the supported platforms have been built and are being tested.

If anyone has any feedback after building these sources, please post to the
list.

Thanks!

Dave